Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
December 12, 2024 at 1:13 pm in reply to: Up grading Sketchup to 2024 and Cabwriter 7.0.3 to 8.0 #9004111223065592
chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi Jack,
Greg can help you better than I can with licensing issues. Respond to his post.
Joe….October 13, 2024 at 10:04 am in reply to: Up grading Sketchup to 2024 and Cabwriter 7.0.3 to 8.0 #9004111223065329chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi Jack,
We are experiencing an issue on our server that is not permitting user to activate a license. We are working on it and hope to have a solution soon. In the meantime, if you call me on 413-961-9115 we can set up a Zoom meeting and I can get you going with a 30-day trial on CabWriter 8.
Joe…..
chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi Dan,
No, there is no parameter for that. However, you can use the Push/Pull tool as you have in your example to extend it, and you might then want to set CabWriter Protection for that part so that when you redraw the cabinet it stays extended.
Joe….
chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi Jeremy,
Log in to the CabWriter website. In the upper right hand corner click on My Account. If your maintenance contract is up to date you will find your key there.
Joe…..chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi Jeremy,
You are asking a religious question. I heavily favor PCs. Greg heavily favors Macs. Within the PC world I am a Dell fan. Greg is probably a Mac Book fan (though I should probably let him answer for himself). I fear you are on your own about this question.
Joe….March 15, 2024 at 12:08 pm in reply to: ClosetWriter extension not visible after 7.0.2 download. #9004111223065007chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi Jeffrey,
Could you call me at 413-961-9115 so that we can set up an on-line Zoom session?
Joe….March 14, 2024 at 4:39 pm in reply to: How do I eliminate a bottom from an upper cabinet? #9004111223065001chiefwoodworker
SpectatorI would use a divided upper. The lowest compartment would have no doors or drawers and would be tall enough for the appliance such as a microwave. Then simply delete the base with native SketchUp tools. You may also have to delete holes at the bottom of the sides and back. If you need further help email me at [email protected] and we can set up a Zoom on-line session.
Joe….
chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi Michael,
Send me a link to your ,skp file. Send it to [email protected]. Also include your telephone number and time zone. I will call you to set up a Zoom meeting to go through your design.
Joe….
chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi,
Are you closing the Cut List Preview window before using the Sheet Print button? The Cut List Preview window must remain open to use the Sheet Print button. Same with the Label Preview and Label Print buttons.
Joe…
chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi,
Could you please email me a link to your file? Send it to [email protected]. Also, what platform are you on and what version of SketchUp and CabWriter are you using? Provide me you phone number so that we can schedule an on-line Zoom call if we need to.
Joe…..
February 4, 2024 at 11:31 am in reply to: Production Report Error: You Must Select a valid Rough Lumber Scene #9004111223064933chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi Steve,
Can you please send me a link to your model? Email the link to [email protected]. I will take a look at it and get back to you.
Joe….
chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi Dylan,
You may be getting the same error message, but that doesn’t mean you have the same error. Could you please send a link to your model file to [email protected]? I will take a look at it and get back to you.
Joe…..
chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi Don,
I am good tomorrow up to 3:30 pm ET. My email is [email protected]. Sen me a link to the file and I will look at it. 1 pm ET would work best for me if that is OK with you?
Joe….
chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi Don,
I can’t load these images. Can you call me at around 2:30 pm ET today? (413-961-9115) Maybe we can set up a Zoom meeting to solve the problem.
Joe….
chiefwoodworker
SpectatorHi Jeremy,
I will send you an updated version of Construction Plus and Layers Manager via email. The Circle extension is Greg’s, you may need to contact him on that one.
Joe….
-
AuthorPosts
